Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A Short Delay - I must apologize

A Short Delay - I must apologize

I must apologize for the delay in posting. I had gone to the doctor thinking I had the flu, only to be admitted to the hospital for a irregular heart beat.

Had a trip to ICU, then the heart catherization lab. Good news, heart is healthy. Still have the irregular heart beat, but that can be treated by medicine.

The trip to the hospital had a remarkable positive side. The meaning of mispuchah (family) became clearer as many in the Congregation poured out Love for me and my family. One person sat with me for 3 hours, missing shabbat service. It was a good time of fellowship and peace.

G-d is faithful and our congregation family is just that, One Awesome family!

Baruch BeShem Yeshua

No comments: